WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

We hope you enjoy reading about our life here in Arizona. Thanks for checking in on us!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Jump Jump Jump...

Grace is quite excited about her new trampoline! She got it for Christmas from Grandma and Grandpa Thurston, but the box was missing a few key parts (like a bungee cord). :) The company was super great and sent us out our new parts and we FINALLY put it together a couple of weeks ago. Here she is jumping away!


This one is just because her little pony tail is so darn cute! :) You've gotta love the natural curls!


Here's a picture of her favorite new outfit... She always asks to wear her "ballerina suit." Thanks to Nana and Pop for her adorable skirt!


Grace is super excited about her "big girl chair." If I call it a high chair she quickly tells me, "It's not a high chair! It's my big girl chair!" She's quite proud...

I'm not sure where Grace learned about pig tails, but she often requests... "I want TWO pony tails!" :) So, here are her adorable two pony tails.


And lastly, last weekend we had a little game night at our house. A few friends came over with all of their kiddos and we put them all to bed and then had a fun game night. Before bedtime, the oldest little kiddo, Avery, read books to all her friends. It was so cute! (and, I should mention that Avery is only in kindergarten but is an amazing reader!!)

2 comments:

Laura Gruner said...

She is SOOOOO adorable!!! Where did you get the big girl chair??? I'd love to get something like for Levi sometime - I'm going to hold out with the high chair as long as possible though :)

I love her ponytail - and her pigtails! Again, just too cute... look out Daddy - tell Vince he better get a shotgun ready in about 10 years to scare away all the possible boys!!

Neal, Rebecca, Camden, Owen, Emma & Callie said...

I love these pics!! and Keegan has on some really cute jammies!! I think they were Owen's!